Friday, April 6, 2012

Chaotic house!!

Well as you all know it is Easter weekend and boy is my house packed to the max! You see my family came in town all the way from Boca rotun which is about 7hours away from Tallahassee. And of course they had to bring there there dog,Rusty along for the ride!! And then there are my cousins Collin(7), Kevin(5), and Scotty(2)!so you can see that I'm the only girl in this crazy household besides my mother and my aunt Marcy. On Sunday we having a huge FEAST at our house so our house is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!! But I'm exited because we're also having a huge egg hunt! If you've ever been to my house you know that it is huge so there will be a lot of eggs being hid over 3 acres!! Good luck Easter bunny, because you have a LONG night ahead of you!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Kaya the Eater bunny will be very tired! O and I've been to Boca Raton!! It means "hamster mouth" in spanish ;P

    ReplyDelete